Center Parcs has revealed three brand new Waterside Lodges at Elveden Forest, their Suffolk village.
The Waterside Lodges are the first type of Center Parcs accommodation to be situated on the water’s edge of the main lake.
All three lodges are nestled in the heart of the Suffolk site and come with stunning lake-side views, giving families the perfect opportunity to get up close and personal with wildlife in the forest and on the lake. From bird watching to spotting rare butterflies, there are plenty of opportunities to connect with nature and family, away from the everyday.
The accommodation offers large open plan living areas, providing families of all sizes plenty of room to relax during their stay, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen. Two of the three bedrooms boast scenic views from a private balcony, as well as en-suite bathroom facilities. The bi-fold doors in the living area also give guests access to a relaxation and dining area on the decking, complete with a luxurious outdoor hot tub - perfect for an evening of stargazing.
The interior of each lodge follows a nautical-meets-Scandi theme, complete with contemporary furnishings lining the inside. The exterior is just as spectacular as each lodge has been built to perfectly complement the forest’s landscape through the use of natural materials such as timber and stone. All lodges are two-storey, offering beautiful views across the lake from internal spaces.
The lodges are also centrally located, giving guests easy access to 200 indoor and outdoor activities, whilst still having the tranquillity of the lake to return to.
Martin Dalby, CEO of Center Parcs said: “We are absolutely delighted to announce the introduction of our latest innovation to the exciting range of accommodation available at Center Parcs. The lakes within our forests are a place families spend lots of time, be it to enjoy leisure activities on the water or simply to spend time relaxing on the beach. We believe that families will love spending their holiday time in our new, unique Waterside Lodges, with the added advantage of the beautiful waterside setting. The combination of the forest environment, coupled with the lake view, will help families switch off from the busy pace of everyday life and connect with each other, nature and the wildlife around them.”
In addition to the three Waterside Lodges, Elveden Forest now has 51 brand-new Waterfront Apartments, perfect for couples, which are now complete. These newly built apartments offer a mix of self-catering and standard rooms whilst, nearby, nine new three-bedroom Executive Lodges, for up to six people, are nestled between the lake and the Village Square.
The new accommodation is part of an overall reinvestment of £90m in the year across five UK villages, including accommodation, leisure facilities, restaurants and the introduction of some brand new activities.
The Waterside Lodges are available to book now at www.centerparcs.co.uk
Notes to Editors
Information on breaks:
- A weekend break starts at £1,999 for a family of six in June
- The Waterside Lodges are only available at Elveden Forest
- Sleeps up to six guests
- Outdoor hot tub
- Incredible views of the lake
- En-suite bath or shower rooms for all bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping service
- Beautifully styled open-plan living
About Center Parcs
- Center Parcs UK is a completely separate company to Center Parcs Europe.
- Center Parcs has five villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire
- Center Parcs offers weekend (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes more than 2.2 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return.