The new Aqua Sana Spa at Center Parcs Woburn Forest, which opened to day guests in July, has been awarded the ‘Five Bubbles’ rating by the Good Spa Guide.
The spa offers six themed spas, consisting of 25 experience rooms - Fire & Ice, Mineral & Gemstone, Blossom, Herbal, Sensory and Salt - as well as two world first experiences: the Sensory Experience and the Mineral Room. Spanning 7,200sq metres, Aqua Sana Woburn Forest is also the largest of Center Parcs’ spas, including 22 treatment rooms and a Serail Mud Suite.
The Good Spa Guide, a team of spa experts, review spas based on their trademark ‘bubble rating’, ranging from ‘One Bubble’ to ‘Five Bubble Luxury’. Their review described Aqua Sana as a “beautifully conceived space”, adding that the spa is a “must-see for any self-respecting spa-ista.”
Kerry Fenton-Kent, Group Spa Manager, said: “We are thrilled to have been awarded such a high rating by the Good Spa Guide. We are extremely proud of our latest Aqua Sana – it offers a truly unique experience delivered by a highly skilled and dedicated team.”
Alongside a range of Spa Days, Aqua Sana Woburn Forest also offers Luxury Spa Breaks in the stylish Spa Suites, providing direct access to the World of Spa. Overlooking the beautiful forest settings, the Spa Suites are perfect for couples or friends looking for an indulgent overnight break. Luxury Spa Breaks include a 55 minute face and body treatment for each guest, lunch in Vitalé Café Bar and complimentary cycles to explore the rest of the Village.
Spa Days at Aqua Sana Woburn Forest currently start from £69 per person. Luxury Spa Breaks at Aqua Sana Woburn Forest currently start from £249 per person per night. For more information call 03448 266 205 or visit www.aquasana.co.uk.
Notes to editors
- There are five Aqua Sana Spas in the UK: Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire
- Aqua Sana employs around 400 people across the five UK Villages, including 80 people at Aqua Sana Woburn Forest
The six unique spas at Aqua Sana Woburn Forest
- The Fire & Ice Spa: Stone Sauna, Lava-Volcano Sauna, Snow & Ice Room, Rain Walk & Fire Relaxation Lounge
- The Blossom Spa: Blossom Steam Bath, Rain Walk, Blossom Relaxation Lounge & Blossom Heat Room
- The Herbal Spa: Herbal Inhalation Baths, Herbal Sauna & Herbal Relaxation Lounge
- The Sensory Spa: Aqua Meditation Room & Sensory Experience
- The Mineral & Gemstone Spa: Mineral Steam Bath, Thunder & Rain Walk, Mineral Relaxation Lounge, Mineral Room & Crystal Steam Bath
- The Salt Spa: Salt Sauna, Salt Inhalation Room, Salt Steam Room & Salt Relaxation Lounge
Center Parcs Press Office
Telephone: 01623 821733
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row