More and more families are enjoying a short break at Center Parcs, as the family fun continues whatever the weather. Despite the rain, it seems that Center Parcs is still just as popular as ever with summer break bookings up 17% compared with the same time last year.
With all four Center Parcs locations across the UK booking up fast for summer, don’t miss out on quality time with the family and the array of activities on offer. From football enthusiasts and sport-mad Britons to nature lovers and water babies, there’s something to do for everyone, inside and out.
Bigger waves under cover
Enjoy swimming in the Subtropical Swimming Paradise surroundings or brave the elements in the outdoor rapids. Add a touch of luxury to your water experience with a personal family cabana. Each Cabana, available at Sherwood Forest, Elveden Forest and Whinfell Forest is equipped with a TV, safe, comfy chairs and towels big enough for a family of 8. The perfect way to sit back and relax!
Season of sports, even indoors
As Britain prepares for a sporting summer, Center Parcs offers an unrivalled range of sports, both inside and out, from badminton to sailing or maybe try something new with the whole family like archery or fencing.
Center Parcs short break bookings are strong during Euro 2012, with football fans and avoiders alike flocking to the forest with friends and family. Center Parcs are showing Euro 2012 matches and holding Soccer Schools to perfect dribbling, tackling and scoring skills.
And, for those who want to get away from it all, the Aqua Sana spa provides a peaceful escape from the football madness, with a variety of experience rooms and treatments to choose from.
Center Parcs offers more than 200 activities for all ages and there’s so much to try during a short break, despite the weather outside. Book your family break at Center Parcs where summer breaks start from £579 and breaks in summer school holidays start from £579. For more information visit: www.centerparcs.co.uk.
Center Parcs Press Office
Telephone: 01623 821733
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row