Hullbridge couple, Jean and Roy Sutton, have been visiting Center Parcs every year for the past 22 years. They originally visited in 1992 with their first granddaughter Lilli, aged just six months, and have continued visiting with their ever-growing family over the years.
Every year they took a group picture of their seven grandchildren in matching fleeces and captured them growing up. This year, the family visited Center Parcs Elveden Forest in Suffolk to celebrate Jean and Roy’s diamond wedding anniversary and decided to recreate one of these photos.
Notes to editors
L-R Lilli Weekley (22), Amy Rampley (20), Robin Sutton (20), Matthew Rampley (19), Bobby Weekley (19), Max Weekley (17), Jenny Sutton (16)
Center Parcs Press Office
Telephone: 01623 821733
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row