New to Aqua Sana Elveden Forest later this year, Spa Suites will offer a perfect overnight break for friends looking for a pampering getaway and couples in need of some relaxation.
Adjacent to Aqua Sana, Spa Suite guests will be able to enjoy private access to the World of Spa. Whilst continuing to embody the natural essence of Center Parcs, Spa Suites will also offer those special extras to make spa breaks peaceful and tranquil. This luxurious accommodation has a large open-plan living space, feature fireplace, twin beds or double bed and private balcony or terrace.
To appreciate natural forest surroundings, the interior of this brand new style of accommodation will have natural woodland tones throughout, with large windows and a terrace or balcony for guests to enjoy beautiful views. In addition to this, Spa Suite guests will be provided with complimentary bikes, allowing them to explore the forest.
Spa breaks at Center Parcs Aqua Sana will include a delicious lunch at Zilli Café, an evening meal and continental breakfast for guests as well as direct access to Aqua Sana and entry to ‘World of Spa’. To round off the indulgent break, guests will also be treated to a relaxing facial and body treatment.
Breaks start from £199 (per person based on 2 people sharing) and are available to book from 24th August 2011 for breaks from the end of November 2011.
Notes to editors
Spa Suites information:
- Both guests are provided with an evening meal voucher to the value of £20 per person, valid in restaurants on the village
- Spa Suites will be available from midday on the day of arrival, with a 10 am departure time
- Complimentary treatments for guests last 55 minutes
Center Parcs general information:
- The four locations across the UK are Sherwood Forest (Nottinghamshire), Elveden Forest (Suffolk), Longleat Forest (Wiltshire) and Whinfell Forest, (Cumbria)
- Center Parcs was awarded the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection in 2009
- Center Parcs’ fifth site in Bedfordshire is due to open in 2013, with over 700 new lodges and a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities.
Jessica Marshall-Pearce, Press Officer
Telephone: 01623 821723
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row