Center Parcs has now released summer 2014 booking availability for its new £250 million Village, Woburn Forest, in Bedfordshire; currently under construction and due to open in spring 2014.
From today, guests can book short breaks from the 18th July 2014 onwards and will be able to choose from a stay in one of the 625 forest lodges or a room in the 75 bedroom hotel. Woburn Forest is Center Parcs’ fifth UK village, bringing all that Center Parcs has to offer to more families in the UK.
This is the second phase of bookings to be released so far. The first phase got off to a flying start with more than 1,000 bookings made for September 2014 until December 2014.
Colin Whaley, Sales and Marketing Director, Center Parcs UK, said: “With occupancy this summer on existing villages at 99%, we are looking forward to being able to offer even more families in the UK a chance to experience what we have to offer once Woburn Forest is open. After the successful release of Woburn Forest autumn bookings earlier this year, we are pleased to now be able to offer guests the opportunity to book a break at Woburn Forest for summer 2014.There is a real buzz around the new village and we hope that families are as excited as we are at the prospect of a short break with us at Woburn Forest next summer.”
As construction draws towards completion, more details of the new village are set to be revealed in the coming months. The full details of the extensive range of sports and leisure activities, which will be available at Woburn Forest, are soon to be announced. The reveal of the new Aqua Sana spa is also set for early in the New Year.
All these new and exciting facilities as well as shops, cafes and restaurants are set in 365 acres of beautiful forest.
At the heart of the village will be the stunningly designed Subtropical Swimming Paradise, which is due to be glazed and completed in October 2013. This is where families will be able to spend time enjoying exhilarating water rides, the relaxing lazy river, the wave pool and the outdoor Wild Water Rapids.
2014 summer breaks at Woburn Forest start from £759.
For more information or to make a booking, call 03448 266 266 or visit:www.centerparcs.co.uk/woburn
Notes to editors
Center Parcs Woburn Forest
Center Parcs is the UK's leading short breaks operator and every year over 1.7 million guests stay at the existing four villages each set in 400 acres of woodland. In spring 2014 Center Parcs Woburn Forest will open, a perfect location for families in London and the South East. Once Woburn Forest opens, there will be a Center Parcs within easy reach of a majority of all UK families. This is an opportunity to bring something new to the Center Parcs family with a number of exciting new concepts which will be announced over the next few months.
For more information or to view a 3D visualisation of how Woburn Forest will look at opening visit: www.centerparcs.co.uk/woburnforest
Jessica Marshall-Pearce, Press Officer
Telephone: 01623 821723
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row