New Style Exclusive Lodges at Elveden Forest are now available to book for breaks from May 2011. With family time at the heart of all lodge designs at Center Parcs, this style of accommodation (currently only available at Longleat Forest) is no exception with beautifully styled open plan living area, fully equipped kitchen, family dining area and 4 en-suite bedrooms.
Whilst continuing to embody the natural essence of Center Parcs, New Style Exclusive Lodges will also offer those special extras to make breaks even more memorable. This luxurious accommodation has a sauna, steam room, outdoor hot tub and games room complete with pool table and Nintendo Wii. Maid service and WIFI are also available.
To appreciate natural forest surroundings, the New Style Exclusive Lodges have floor to ceiling windows for guests to enjoy forest views as well as indoor and outdoor areas to cater for breaks in any season. A private outdoor eating area and barbeque stand are perfect for bright sunny days. For breaks in the winter, a wood burning fire in the living area creates the perfect setting for cosy family evenings.
As ecology and sustainability are an important part of Center Parcs’ ethos, landscaping work taking place whilst the lodges are being built is being kept to a minimum to ensure as little disruption to the woodland area as possible. These lodges will also feature solar thermal and photovoltaic panels on the roof which will heat water for the accommodation and create electricity for everyday use. Each lodge will also have a multi-bin recycling system.
These indulgent New Style Exclusive Lodges are the perfect short break option for families and groups offering a high standard of accommodation nestled within the stunning forest setting.
A short break at Center Parcs Elveden Forest in a 4 bedroom New Style Exclusive Lodge (sleeps up to 8 people) starts from £32 per person per night.
New Style Exclusive Lodges are also due to be built at Sherwood Forest and Whinfell Forest in 2011/2012.
Jessica Marshall-Pearce, Press Officer
Telephone: 01623 821723
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row