Center Parcs has revealed that the Hotel, with 75 rooms, at Woburn Forest is now complete.
The Hotel boasts 75 Austrian-inspired double or twin rooms for couples and friends to book for mid-week and weekend short breaks. The beautiful Hotel is nestled within the woodland landscape with views over the lake, through the trees.
Just 50 minutes from central London, the Hotel is surrounded by thriving forest and is close to the Aqua Sana spa, gym, watersports lake, restaurants and shops. Just a five-minute walk away is the Subtropical Swimming Paradise and a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities such as archery, tree trekking, canoeing and badminton.
The rooms, like the 625 Lodges at Woburn Forest, are designed to help guests feel connected to the forest surroundings. Center Parcs is a car-free environment, making it the ideal place to get close to nature. A majority of guests choose cycling as their way of getting around, bikes are available to hire from the Village Cycle Centre.
Center Parcs’ uniquely designed rooms also feature a mirror behind the exposed headboard with mirror behind which has been added to give depth and space to the room and to draw the forest surroundings into the bedroom. The bed is situated in the centre of the room, with the toilet and washing facilities tucked away behind it for added privacy.
Amongst the 75 Hotel rooms, there are a selection of rooms with self-catering facilities, offering guests the chance to prepare refreshments and meals in the comfort of their own space.
Woburn Construction Director, Don Camilleri, said: “I first saw this room design in the Tyrol Valley while on holiday and it was perfect for the new Center Parcs Village. The rooms felt spacious but cosy and celebrated the beautiful setting. Like Center Parcs, it’s the connection with the outside that guests want and every aspect of the room design embodies that. They are simple, stylish and comfortable, offering luxury accommodation for pairs, close to nature”.
There are a variety of good public transport options for those wishing to get to Center Parcs Woburn Forest. The closest station is Flitwick, which can be reached from London St Pancras in under one hour. From there, shuttle buses can take guests from the station to the Village in just under seven minutes. In addition to this, First Capital Connect provide a discount for guests on train tickets to Flitwick.
Woburn Forest is on track to open this spring. Guests can currently book a short break for arrivals between the 20th June 2014 and the 27th April 2015.
Contact informationName Jessica Pearce Division Center Parcs - Woburn Press Officer Telephone 01623 821723 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row