Center Parcs are delighted to announce the Treehouses at Sherwood Forest, are now complete. The three two-storey Treehouses are located in the 400 acres of woodland at Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire and feature 4 en-suite bedrooms with private balconies, an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, a separate games den (accessed along a timber walkway) and a private hot tub.
With family time at the heart of all lodge designs at Center Parcs, this brand new style of accommodation is no exception, with beautifully styled open plan living area, family dining area and snug area perfect for storytelling and relaxation. The Treehouses are part of a wider accommodation project with over £150 million being spent on accommodation and facilities at Center Parcs since 2007. In addition to the Treehouses, Center Parcs has also just opened New Style Exclusive Lodges at Longleat Forest in Wiltshire.
The three Treehouses at Sherwood Forest are available for guests to book for breaks in 2011. Short breaks in the Treehouses start from £2,249 and sleep up to 8 people.
For more information on Treehouses please visit:
To follow Center Parcs on Facebook please visit our official UK Facebook page
Jessica Marshall-Pearce, Press Officer
Telephone: 01623 821723
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row