British short break expert, Center Parcs, unveils the height of luxury with new Treehouses at Longleat Forest. The three new Treehouses have been expertly designed to encompass key elements that are core to the Center Parcs experience; accessible luxury, sustainability and most importantly creating memorable moments for the whole family.
Set among the canopy of 400 acres of woodland, the Treehouses have been designed to embrace the forest, which is reflected throughout the interior. A spiral staircase winding round a tree turn is central to the layout and details such as floor to ceiling retractable doors, a large outdoor terrace, smoked oak timber walls and oak planked floor all help to incorporate the surroundings and create a true forest experience.
Suitable for up to eight guests, there is plenty of room for adult groups or families in comfort, with three large luxurious bedrooms situated on the lower level; one double room with ensuite bathroom and two twin rooms with ensuite shower-rooms. On the upper level of the Treehouse, the master suite is also ensuite and offers guests perfect views of the surrounding treetops and a secluded escape for relaxation after a busy day. All four bedrooms have their own private balconies, accessible through full height, sliding glass doors.
The living area is ideal for the whole family, breaks in 2012 and 2013. For more information, visit:http://differentview.centerparcs.co.uk/treehouse.php
Center Parcs Press Office
Telephone: 01623 821733
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row