On Tuesday 18th September, Center Parcs will be holding a Woburn Forest Exhibition at The Rufus Centre in Flitwick. Doors will open at 10am and featured at the Exhibition will be progress of the project, the jobs that will be available and details about local supplier opportunities.
Center Parcs Woburn Forest will provide 1,500 job opportunities including chefs, beauty therapists, grounds assistants, housekeepers and waiting staff and many more opportunities besides. Center Parcs offers career development opportunities as well as attractive, unique benefits. The Human Resources team will be at the event to provide more information about roles available and how to apply.
The Center Parcs Purchasing team will be available to meet at the Exhibition and will be providing information on local supplier opportunities and how to register your interest as a supplier. There is a wide variety of local supplier opportunities including dairy products, glazing services, keep fit instructors and plumbing services, to name but a few.
Center Parcs PR Manager, Simon Kay commented:
“We are delighted that we can update people in the area around Woburn Forest on the project, we already have lots to share. It has been a long time coming and now it’s all systems go. I know a lot of people are curious about Center Parcs Woburn Forest and this is their chance to come and see us in person to see the progress made so far and ask questions.”
Center Parcs Woburn Forest is scheduled to open in spring 2014, offering family short breaks in the forest all year round.
Notes to editors
The Center Parcs Woburn Exhibition takes place at The Rufus Centre in Flitwick (Bedfordshire) on Tuesday 18th September 10am - 8pm. Registration not necessary.
Jessica Marshall-Pearce, Press Officer
Telephone: 01623 821723
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row