Now available to book for breaks from November 2010, Center Parcs has just unveiled New Style Exclusive Lodges at Longleat Forest. With family time at the heart of all lodge designs at Center Parcs, this brand new style of accommodation is no exception with beautifully styled open plan living area, fully equipped kitchen, family dining area and 4 en-suite bedrooms.
Whilst continuing to embody the natural essence of Center Parcs, New Style Exclusive Lodges will also offer those special extras to make breaks even more memorable. This new style of accommodation has a sauna, steam room, outdoor hot tub and games room complete with pool table and Nintendo Wii. Maid service and WIFI are also available.
To appreciate natural forest surroundings, the New Style Exclusive Lodges have large windows for guests to enjoy forest views as well as indoor and outdoor areas to cater for breaks in any season. A private outdoor eating area and barbeque stand are perfect for bright sunny days. For breaks in the winter, a wood burning fire in the living area creates the perfect setting for cosy family evenings.
As ecology and sustainability are an important part of Center Parcs’ ethos, landscaping work that took place when the lodges were being built was kept to a minimum to ensure as little disruption to the woodland area as possible. These new lodges also feature solar thermal and photovoltaic panels on the roof which will heat water for the accommodation and create electricity for everyday use. Each lodge also has a multi-bin recycling system.
These indulgent New Style Exclusive Lodges are set to be the perfect short break option for families and groups offering a high standard of accommodation nestled within the stunning forest setting.
A short break at Center Parcs Longleat Forest in a 4 bedroom New Style Exclusive Lodge (sleeps up to 8 people) starts from £32 per person per night.
Notes to editors
New Style Exclusive Lodges are almost complete at Elveden Forest and will be available to book in early 2011. New Style Exclusive Lodges are also due to be built at Sherwood Forest and Whinfell Forest in 2011/2012.
With an increasing number of people taking their holiday in the UK, there has never been a better time to enjoy the Center Parcs experience. Having invested over £150 million, in the last 4 years alone, the luxury accommodation with fresh designs and contemporary interiors, unrivalled range of activities and upgraded selection of restaurants keep even the most demanding family entertained and happy! Center Parcs is proud of its status as the UK’s favourite short break destination and its success is down to continual investment and innovation to make the experience for first time and loyal guests, the best it can be.
In 2009, Center Parcs won the Green Business Awards for Biodiversity Protection and secured the Carbon Trust Standard and the Wildlife Trust Biodiversity Benchmark in 2010.
Jessica Marshall-Pearce, Press Officer
Telephone: 01623 821723
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row