Center Parcs has achieved the Hospitality Assured accreditation again this year. This accreditation is the industry measure of excellent service and guest care. With a score of over 75%, Center Parcs is the top scorer within the Leisure Sector.
Hospitality Assured is The Standard for Service and Business Excellence in hospitality, championed by the Hotel and Catering International Management Association (HCIMA) and supported by the British Hospitality Association (BHA).
It is the only standard within the Hospitality Industry that focuses on the customer experience.
The assessments took place in September and accreditation was awarded to Center Parcs in October. The process for achieving Hospitality Assured recognition is rigorous. It takes into account guest opinions and considers all the aspects of service from the guests’ point of view. This accreditation is an ongoing process and provides a series of performance indicators against which Center Parcs can continually judge and measure itself.
The assessors highlighted the great success achieved by the Making Memorable Moments training programme and noted how visible the changes were praising the level of leadership, commitment and teamwork.
Operations Director Graham White commented: “I am delighted we have received this accreditation again this year. I believe it is a reflection of the tremendous effort put in by everyone across the business to constantly improve service levels. However, we won’t be resting on our laurels, our aim is to set the benchmark for quality service, not just at Center Parcs, but across the whole UK leisure industry.
If you would like further information on Hospitality Assured the website address is:-www.hospitalityassured.com
Notes to editors
Center Parcs is proud of its status as the UK’s favourite short break destination and its success is down to continual investment and innovation to make the experience for first time and loyal guests, the best it can be.
For more information about Center Parcs, visit: www.centerparcs.co.uk
Contact informationName Jessica Pearce Division Center Parcs - Woburn Press Officer Telephone 01623 821723 Email email@example.com
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row