We are delighted to announce Center Parcs has again achieved Visit Britain’s 5-star rating for all 4 sites. Following visits from independent assessors, Visit Britain reported impressive results.
Assessors noted excellent levels of service across all areas and exceptional standards of cleanliness were also recognised.
Visit Britain’s quality assessment scheme seeks to inform consumers of the quality of service and facilities they can expect from accommodation in the UK; the 5 star rating recognises an ‘exceptional standard, with a degree of luxury’.
Graham White, Operations Director said:
“We are proud to have once again been awarded 5 stars by Visit Britain under their quality in tourism scheme. This is a fantastic achievement and it is down to the dedication of all colleagues. Excellent service and a wide range of high quality facilities are a fundamental part of the Center Parcs experience and this is what has made us so successful for the past 23 years.”
Notes to editors
With an increasing number of people taking their holiday in the UK, there has never been a better time to enjoy a short break at Center Parcs. Having invested over £150 million, in the last 4 years alone, the luxury accommodation with fresh designs and contemporary interiors, unrivalled range of activities and upgraded selection of restaurants keep even the most demanding family entertained and happy! Center Parcs is proud of its status as the UK’s favourite short break destination and its success is down to continual investment and innovation to make the experience for first time and loyal guests, the best it can be.
For more information, visit www.centerparcs.co.uk
For more information about Visit Britain, visit: www.visitbritain.com
Contact informationJessica Marshall-Pearce, Press Officer
Telephone: 01623 821723
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row