We’re delighted to announce that Center Parcs Longleat Forest was today awarded fifth best hotel in the UK for families in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards.
The awards, honouring the best family-friendly hotels in the UK and around the world, are based on millions of valuable reviews and opinions according to families who have actually been there.
“With schools set to break up for Easter in a matter of weeks, these awards recognise the hotels that family travellers love the most. To rank in the UK’s top 10 is a fantastic achievement,” commented Emma Shaw, TripAdvisor spokesperson.
Like all four Center Parcs Villages, Longleat Forest is designed with families in mind. Offering over 200 indoor and outdoor activities for families, there really is something for adults and children alike – from the Subtropical Swimming Paradise to Quad Biking.
Center Parcs Longleat Forest General Manager, Andy De'Ath commented: "We're delighted to be recognised by our guests on TripAdvisor, as one of the best short break providers for families in the UK. Providing families with a memorable experience is key to every Center Parcs break so it's fantastic to be recognised for the service, accommodation and facilities we provide which make Center Parcs breaks so outstanding."
Award winners were determined based on the hotels most highly rated by those who travelled with family.
For the complete 2013 Travellers’ Choice Awards for Hotels for Families list, go tohttp://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/TravelersChoice-Family.
Center Parcs Press Office
Telephone: 01623 821733
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row