Center Parcs have just launched a new campaign for the autumn offering a selection of 3 Bedroom Woodland Lodges for the price of a 2 Bedroom Woodland Lodge and asking ‘who would you bring?’
With about 300,000 families taking a short break at Center Parcs each year, the Company knows that during term time, pre-school families tend to book 2 Bedroom Woodland Lodges instead of the slightly larger version even though there is only a slight price difference in some instances.
This autumn many 2 and 3 Bedroom Woodland Lodges are the same price therefore giving families making a booking, the option to choose the larger accommodation and bringing two extra people they wouldn’t normally have room for.
Center Parcs is a year-round holiday destination with a choice of mid-week and weekend breaks, more than 100 indoor and outdoor activities on each Village to choose from and stylish accommodation with all the mod-cons. A short break gives families the chance to spend quality time together in a beautiful natural environment with something for all ages.
Every family is unique and no one understands this better than Center Parcs; offering tailor-made holidays in every season.
Colin Whaley, Sales and Marketing Director, said: “The beauty of our breaks is that they offer so much choice from the style and size of accommodation to the restaurants to dine in. There really is something for everyone.
“With many families opting for the 2 Bedroom Woodland Lodges despite only being slightly lower in price or the same price as the 3 Bedroom version, we were keen to highlight the opportunity for families and find out who they would bring with them? We did some vox pops with our guests and they were so entertaining, we decided to make a short film.”
The Center Parcs ‘Who would you bring’ film is available to view here: http://youtu.be/aBVtd4WSjnA?list=UUr33KJhd3Ewug0D4X_wtENw
Jessica Marshall-Pearce, Press Officer
Telephone: 01623 821723
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row