Center Parcs has been named as the top travel company in the Institute of Customer Service’s annual UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI).
Just five travel firms have made it on the 50-strong list, with Center Parcs being the first travel company to feature, appearing in 13th place with a score of 83.3.
The UKCSI is the national measure of customer satisfaction and is devised from a biannual online survey. The index used information supplied by 10,000 customers and 40,000 individual customer experiences.
Paul Kent, Operations and Development Director at Center Parcs says: “We are delighted to have been featured as the number one travel company for customer service in the UK. We pride ourselves on our excellent service to guests and it is part of the overall high quality experience we offer. Our success over the past 27 years has been down to our commitment to delivering the best family short breaks in the UK.”
Jessica Marshall-Pearce, Press Officer
Telephone: 01623 821723
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row