Center Parcs is delighted to announce that it is sponsoring the Super Sibling Award in the Tommy’s Awards 2017 for a fourth year, helping to recognise children who have shown courage during the early arrival of their new baby brother or sister.
The annual Tommy’s Awards, now in its 22nd year, celebrates individuals and organisations who are helping to make a difference to families whose lives have been affected by pregnancy complications or the loss of a baby.
Tommy’s have partnered with Bounty, and will be asking its 2.5 million members as well as the public to nominate worthy individuals for the award. Nominations for this award are currently being taken and will close on 24th October 2016.
The winners will be announced on 24th March 2017 at the prestigious Tommy’s Awards ceremony, at the Landmark Hotel, London.
Center Parcs Sales and Marketing Director, Colin Whaley, said: “We are delighted to sponsor the Super Sibling Award at the Tommy’s Awards 2017. The awards play an important role in helping recognise those who go above and beyond to help families with a baby born with complications.
Tommy’s members have recognised Center Parcs as the best family-friendly UK holiday provider for 13 years now and we are delighted to be working with them again to celebrate exceptional families and individuals.” he continued.
Vicky Luk, Corporate Partnerships Manager of Tommy’s said: “The Tommy’s Awards exist to help us thank the special partners, family members and healthcare workers who have been there through the most challenging of times, shown great courage and strength, and given amazing support. With the help of sponsors such as Center Parcs the awards have helped make the lives of parents with babies and young children that bit better.”
To nominate an individual for this award visit www.bounty.com/competitions/tommys-individual-awards-2017 .
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 2 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People