This month Center Parcs features personal photos from five family’s breaks at Center Parcs in its online ad campaign; sharing real memories to bring its forest settings to life.
In its Facebook competition which ran early this year, Center Parcs asked its guests to upload a photo of their break at Center Parcs, with the chance to have their image star in its online ad campaign; putting real photos in one of Center Parcs’ recognisable background settings.
Over 2,723 entries were received and five family photos were chosen to feature onwww.centerparcs.co.uk , judged on composition, theme and creativity of the photograph.
The five chosen families not only star in the short break provider’s website campaign but also won £100 Center Parcs vouchers to spend on their next break.
Sales and Marketing Director, Colin Whaley said: “Over the years the Center Parcs forest setting has been the backdrop to millions of life-long family memories. Sharing some of our guest’s special moments in time as part of our online advertising campaign is the perfect way to show what a break at Center Parcs is all about.
“We’ve had a fantastic response from families eager to share their special memories at Center Parcs and, with thousands of photos to choose from, it was an extremely difficult decision to choose the final five. The family photos starring in our ads capture each families own unique memories and all that there is to do at Center Parcs. We hope our guests enjoy sharing them as much as we do."
Center Parcs will also be choosing a final winning photograph with the prize of a Center Parcs break in a New Style Executive Lodge.
Center Parcs Press Office
Telephone: 01623 821733
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row