TripAdvisor is the go-to place for honest, independent views when you come to spend your hard-earned cash, so for a business to make their Hall of Fame is really something to celebrate. That's just where the people of the UK have put Center Parcs - while the firm's Aqua Sana brand also received a Certificate of Excellence for consistently positive reviews.
Center Parcs has put guest views and opinion at the heart of everything it's done for almost three decades, so it’s safe to say that the Nottinghamshire-based company were thrilled with the success.
The forest short break company - with sites in Nottinghamshire, Suffolk, Wiltshire, Cumbria and Bedfordshire - isn't alone in embracing feedback on review sites like TripAdvisor and its own social media channels. The firm's responsiveness to these opinions is what CEO Martin Dalby feels has made Center Parcs the successful brand it is now.
“What an amazing achievement! It’s all about the guests and their experiences with us so it’s great to know that we are doing it right and have been for many years. We’re not one to rest on our laurels though, we’re open 365 days, two breaks per week and welcoming 2 million people to our five Villages each year. Just because we have something special, doesn’t mean we sit back and relax, we are always striving to be better; learning and evolving.”
Approximately 90% of Center Parcs guests and spa visitors rate the experience as excellent or good meaning 28 years of innovation and evolution whilst staying true to the brand ethos have been very well received by guests at all Villages.
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 2 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row