The new Village, Woburn Forest, will open in spring 2014 and Center Parcs are looking for 400 enthusiastic and sociable Housekeeping Assistants to clean and service accommodation comprising beautiful new lodges and hotel rooms, all of which are equipped to the highest standards.
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided; however Center Parcs are looking for individuals with a keen eye for detail who take pride in their work.
Center Parcs employees receive a unique benefits package that includes a profit share scheme, day visits to the village, discounted breaks at any Center Parcs village, discounts in restaurants and retail outlets, free access to the pool and other leisure activities and much more.
With starting dates from January 2014 onwards, working hours of just 9.5 per week, this may be the perfect job to fit in with a busy lifestyle.
Apply online by visiting www.centerparcscareers.co.uk where you’ll find these jobs by selecting the Woburn Forest location.
Jessica Marshall-Pearce, Press Officer
Telephone: 01623 821723
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row