Aqua Sana Spa is launching a new own brand product range this week. Fragrances from the Aqua Sana experience have been combined with other warming and indulgent scents for spa guests to be able to take the essence of Aqua Sana home with them after a visit.
Aqua Sana Spa was first introduced to Center Parcs villages in 2000 and since then has gone from strength to strength. From a modest offering of massages, a solarium and hair salon, Aqua Sana has grown into an award-winning spa with more than 15 experiences at each spa inspired by experiences from around the world, a choice of more than 50 treatments and a growing reputation in the spa industry. More than 250,000 guests are welcomed to the spa each year, some are guests on a Center Parcs short break and some come from within the local area just for an overnight break or for the day.
With a period of product testing and feedback, Aqua Sana products have been continually evolving into what they are today. Black Amber is the signature scent with each product taking a hint of other fragrances such as Rose Geranium, Citrus Blossom, Vanilla and Mandarin.
Kerry Fenton-Kent, Group Spa Manager, was part of the team who developed the product range and commented:
“We are so proud of Aqua Sana from the beautiful natural setting to the high quality experience and welcoming team. The brand has grown from a hidden gem to an award-winning name but has still stayed true to its humble roots. Now felt like the right time to develop a way for our guests to take the essence of Aqua Sana home so they get that spa feeling and relive their spa visit. After a lot of development, sampling and feedback, we are delighted to see these new products on our shelves and hope that our guests love them as much as we do!”
The Aqua Sana products are available now for Aqua Sana guests and are priced from £6.50 to £20.00. The range includes a shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, body scrub, hand wash, hand lotion, reed diffuser and candle.
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 2 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row