Center Parcs reveals the new spa, Aqua Sana Woburn Forest. Offering a truly relaxing experience with six unique, nature-inspired spas to journey through, this new spa is the first of its kind in Europe.
Bookings for Luxury Spa Breaks are available for arrivals from 9th June and Spa Days are now available for arrivals from 7th July. Center Parcs short break guests are now able to book a spa session and treatments as part of their stay.
Evolved from the award-winning spas currently at Center Parcs’ other four Villages, Aqua Sana Woburn Forest is just 50 minutes from London St Pancras by train making it the perfect spa destination for Spa Day visitors and Luxury Spa Break guests alike.
Aqua Sana boasts 25 experience rooms inspired by nature and combining different approaches from many of the leading European spas with the latest innovation. Spa visitors can choose experiences from six unique and sensuous spas to create their own journey through Aqua Sana Woburn Forest. Plus, two of the experience rooms are the first of their kind in the world.
- The Fire & Ice Spa - stimulate the body and refresh the mind through the interplay of fire and ice. Juxtaposing soothing heat and invigorating ice helps to relax muscles and the mind. Experiences include the Lava-Volcano Sauna and the Rain Walk.
- The Blossom Spa - an aesthetic inspiration, this spa is designed to refresh, as layers of multi-sensory effects gently shift you into deeper relaxation. Experiences include Blossom Heat Room and Blossom Steam Room.
- The Herbal Spa - relax in a comprehensive and powerful way. The modern and beautiful rooms uplift the spirit and open the mind. Experiences include Herbal Inhalation Baths and the Herbal Sauna.
- The Sensory Spa - this space allows exploration of meditative and stimulating experiences, restoring harmony and relieving the body from stress. Experiences include Aqua Meditation Room and Sensory Experience (world first).
- The Mineral & Gemstone Spa - minerals soothe the skin, detox pores, melt stress away and calm the mind. Crystals and gemstones emanate strong yet subtle power to your entire body and soul. Experiences include Mineral Room (world first) and Mineral Relaxation Lounge.
- The Salt Spa - salt from the Himalayas soothes and invigorates. Cleanse the body and mind by soothing and invigorating your system. Experiences include Salt Inhalation Room and Salt Steam Room.
What’s more, there is also a spectacular outdoor pool with views of the forest to set the scene for an exceptional experience. There are also six beautifully designed Spa Suites with balconies overlooking the forest. A Luxury Spa Break includes overnight accommodation in a Spa Suite, access to the spa on arrival and departure days, meals and a spa treatment each.
Aqua Sana also has 22 cutting-edge treatment rooms, all of which offer expert treatments from renowned spa beauty brands, including Decléor and Elemis. With an extensive professional treatment list, spa guests can enjoy a host of beautifying and relaxing experiences, including the Decléor Bio Retinol Wrinkle Resist facial, Elemis Radiant Skin & Body Detox, Swedish Body Massage and Serail Mud Treatment, to name just a few.
Donna McKee, Aqua Sana Manager at Woburn Forest, said: “Aqua Sana is hugely popular at our other Villages and I’m really excited about the opening of the brand new Aqua Sana at Woburn Forest. I think what will strike people first is the sheer size of the spa and the amount of professional treatments we have to offer.
“The spa is truly first class. It is the biggest, most innovative spa we have ever created, a concept that has evolved from the success of our existing Aqua Sana Spas and our closest to London. Our team of 80, including more than 40 therapists, are really excited to be welcoming our first guests.”
Spa Days start from £69 per person, Luxury Spa Breaks in Spa Suites start from £249 per person per night.
For more information or to make a booking, visit: www.aquasana.co.uk or call: 03448 266 205.
Jessica Marshall-Pearce, Press Officer
Telephone: 01623 821723
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row