We are pleased to announce that this year Aqua Sana spas have been nominated in the Good Spa Guide Awards regional categories.
Spas nominated in the regional award categories have been reviewed by Good Spa Guide and have received the highest ratings in their respective region. For each region, the spa with the highest number of votes will be crowned winner.
To vote for Aqua Sana in your region visit, www.goodspaawards.com , choose Aqua Sana in your chosen region then enter your email address.
Aqua Sana spas have also been nominated in the Best Destination Spa category, a national award chosen by the Good Spa Spies. Best Destination spas nominated in this category have been selected by an expert panel of Good Spa Spies. The 38 finalists have been chosen from the many spas reviewed over the last two years, spanning the length and breadth of the UK. Winners will be decided by the Good Spa Spies.
Please note that you cannot vote for the national awards, however, you can visit the awards websitewww.goodspaawards.com to leave comments of support for Aqua Sana.
Voting closes on 31st August 2012 and winners will be announced in September.
Please note: Fans can only vote for a particular spa once in a given category. Voters can vote for more than one spa, voting in more than one regional category.
The Good Spa Guide is a comprehensive, independent guide to the top UK spas; providing information and objective reviews over 670 spas in the UK. The Good Spa Spies travel the length and breadth of the UK to collate objective spa reviews, and Aqua Sana was one of the spas that dazzled the judges in 2012. Other categories in the Good Spa Guide Awards include the most marvellous massage, finest facial and best spa product.
Notes to editors
Aqua Sana Spas are found at each one of the Center Parcs Villages: Whinfell Forest in Cumbria, Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk and Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, all of which are located in 400 acres of beautiful UK woodland surroundings.
Center Parcs Press Office
Telephone: 01623 821733
Notes to Editors
- Center Parcs has five Villages across the UK; Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire, Elveden Forest in Suffolk, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire, Whinfell Forest in Cumbria and Woburn Forest in Bedfordshire which opened to guests on 6 June 2014
- As the leader in the UK short break holiday market, Center Parcs regularly achieves average annual occupancy in excess of 97%
- Center Parcs offers weekend, (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday) breaks and welcomes over 1.7 million guests each year, with 96% of guests expressing an intention to return
- The Center Parcs concept is to provide a range of high quality accommodation, shops, restaurants and exceptional leisure facilities, carefully nestled amongst 400 acres of protected forest environment
- This concept originated in Holland in 1967, with the first UK Center Parcs opening in 1987. Center Parcs is now a separate entity in the UK, owned by The Blackstone Group
- Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People
- Center Parcs has recently been announced ‘Best Family Holiday Provider’ in the Tommy’s Awards for the eleventh year in a row